The month of April was a blur. I managed to get some art wedged in, but I didn't get my final composition lesson finished before the class closed. There was always that chance, given the timing of Jim's surgery. We're nearly back to what passes for normal around here, so I celebrated by making more Gelli prints over the weekend. I also did some spray painting with stencils with the Liquitex spray paints, as the weather was nice enough to work outside. These are low odor paints, but not low odor enough for me to use down in the studio, especially when I already have a cold. 😦 I do have a plan for all these prints, at least the first hundred or so. All the prints I made this weekend were on the backs of other prints. I'm going to make some journals out of them as soon as I figure out how I want to bind them. I should probably practice my Coptic stitch, but I have a piece of anaglypta wallpaper that I painted that I want to use for the cover and I want to use it pretty much as is. I have another idea that might work. Now if I can just get a chance to try it.
Here's a piece from Lesson 5. The rest are here . Stay tuned!
Here's a Lesson 4 composition, and there are more on the Lesson 4 page. I've gotten way behind and life is making some serious demands, so Lesson 5 will go up and then that will be it for art for a while. Maybe not making it, but posting it!